During a recent inspection our team came across a set of wire that had made a bid for freedom…🏃♂️
As you will be able to see in the photos, the wires were all over the place and even coming out of the protective trunking. It is not a pretty sight to see but, above all else, it is not safe.
With the untidy, unsupported and unkept wiring like this, it remains hazardous. Particularly, it does not meet Section 521.10.202: “Wiring systems shall be supported such that they will not be liable to premature collapse in the event of a fire”. 🧾
Although everything may seem to be working fine, with the wire left like this it could be a lot more dangerous than realised. 😰
Thanks to our observant team, this could be remedied and ensured the site is left safe and compliant. This will reduce the risk of Health and Safety for the work employees and our Guardian team. 👍
Read more of our Friday Finds here 👀
Get in touch with Guardian today to check you’re compliant…don’t leave it down to the wire.
📞 0114 257 2080
#ElectricalSafety #Compliance #FridaysFind