Guardian Electrical Compliance Ltd is a progressive company, continually expanding in order to maintain our pace of growth and supplement the needs of our business, which now stands at circa 270 employees.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, specifically providing Inspection & Testing services nationwide to many blue chip companies and public sector organisations. Our experience spans a variety of industries and working environments, from education to manufacturing and production.
Ability to work as part of a team to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing of LV electrical installations in a safe and unobtrusive manner minimising the impact on our client’s normal operations, whilst achieving the required work volume and output required by the company. Successful candidates should possess a good working knowledge of current electrical legislation, regulations and standards and have a proven track record of working in 24-hour operational environments.
The role of electrical inspector requires a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good IT skills would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided to produce legible, accurate, and concise reports. Successful applicants will be required to work anywhere within the UK and should therefore expect to work away from their home address on an occasional basis.
- Recognised time served in an electrical apprenticeship, in Contracting, Maintenance or Mining, supported by the relevant qualification at that time.
- IET, BS7671:2018, 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, qualification.
- C&G Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 2391 – 2400 preferable but not essential.
- CSCS Safety passport or equivalent health and safety card
- First Aid
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
- Full-time position: Available immediately
- Hours: Various
- Salary Bracket: 45K – 65K (including overtime)
Guardian is committed to equality and diversity in employment and recruitment practices.
To apply for this job, please upload your CV here, or click Apply below to email it in.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.