During one of Guardians recent on-site inspections, this dangerous and deadly exposed live conductor as shown below, was detected thanks to the thorough work of our excellent electrical inspectors.
Thankfully, neither our inspector nor member of staff located on site were hurt in this situation, despite the high level of risk facing them.
One of the many examples, further highlighting the importance of our team and our site visits.
🤔Think you may need an inspection? If so, get in contact with our team today!